Friday, July 11, 2008

bac after a hiatus

huwa.... its so long since last i update my blog. thx to my extremely slow connection here. . ok nvm. every week my college had a special gap of time called the prime time. its a period of time when all clubs no matter inner or outer had a chance to display their booth and to intro their club. special activity also were held during this day of the week.

this week its the international student week (its where the international student cook thier own kampung food to sell here. most of the income will be donate to the China earthquake funds)

denmark

mongolia


xinjiang???


Iran puding



China Sui Gao
f
Yemen

country of middle east




actually i could took more pic of inter food such as mongolian "really hot chicken stew" china malat stew and many more. too bad my hungry fren gobbled up everything b4 i sempat to take pic T.T

heres a gist of how my fren gobbled up all the food :)

No comments: