Saturday, March 15, 2008

SPM result!!!!

hi~
mornin as early as 9 am. i already woke up anxiously. I drove my dad car to take some of my fren and head straight to school. that time everyone also hav cold sweat lo. Upon reaching there, everyone was like gathering at the school compound with all those parent waiting. (oni parent of clevar student waiting as student like us all try our best avoid parent to come). Then there goes a damm long speech by those that unworthy. bla bla bla. Then everyone head to the result booth. I get a document envelope which contain some cert and my SPm result. Although my hands are shaking at that time, i take a deep breath and open the envelope to take a peek at my result. Finally a 2A1, 3B3, 3B4, 2C5 and a D revealed as a dread conclusion. Its not quite a gud result. Nevertheless, past is past. Can't do anything bout it. now applying for The One Academic at Sunway. hope can get la.

No comments: